Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Beautiful You - Jonny Diaz

I don't think I've posted this song at all and I'm really surprised because I thought I did! AH! Well I really like this song, for one thing :) and the makeup is awesome. That'd be soo much fun to dress up like that with my friends and take pics! But, we could never do that ourselves.....it looks very complicated! =D (by the way it doesn't look like that's how you spell his first name but it is....just so you don't think I made an error!)

More Beautiful You - Jonny Diaz




4 comments:

  1. GOOD SONG FAITH, AND SO TRUE! YOU ARE
    BEAUTIFUL. LOVE, GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! There could never be a more beautiful YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good message Faith! Check out Mirror Mirror by Barlow Girls for another good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok thanks! i think i'll go look now....so if i post it, thank you Aunt Joanie!

    ReplyDelete