Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Record Your Verses

Another memorization idea -- record your verses!

Many devices, such as an iphone or itouch, have the capability to record your voice or a memo.  Why not record your verses?  You could listen to them at any time, over and over if you wish.  You could get even more creative and video yourself or your children saying the verse to watch and listen to.

There are some grandmas and grandchildren in the Bible Challenge.  What grandma wouldn't love to get a video of their grandchild saying the verse??

Are you doing something creative to keep God's Word before you?  Please share!


1 comment:

  1. Not sure this is creative or not but when I jog in the morning I will recite the verses we have learned so far over and over again. This will keep all of them in front of me and then I want to develop those in prayer when I jog. I try to do all of this the first part of the jog while I still can breath!!!

    ReplyDelete